RSS

Sunday, March 3, 2013

setiap hari adalah perjuangan

In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

Ya Allah, forgive me. forgive my sins. please protect our saviour.

Du'a to defeat enemies

Hazrat Imam Moosa Kazim (a.s.) says:
Any oppressed who recites the following Dua for vengeance, Insha Allah revenge will be taken from the oppressor.
يَا عُدَّتِي عِنْدَ شِدَّتِي وَ يَا غَوْثِي عِنْدَ كُرْبَتِي اُحْرُسْنِي بِعَيْنِكَ الَّتِيْ لَا تَنَامُ وَ اكْنُفْنِي بِرُكْنِكَ الَّذِي لَا يُرَامُ يَا ذَا الْقُوَّةِ الْقَوِيَّةِ وَ يَا ذَا الْمِحَالِ الشَّدِيْدِ وَ يَا ذَا الْعِزَّةِ الَّتِيْ كُلُّ خَلْقِكَ لَهَا ذَلِيلٌ صَلِّ عَلٰي مُحَمَّدٍ وَ آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَ اكْفِنِيْ ظَالِمِيْ وَ انْتَقِمْ لِي مِنْهُ

Transliteration:

YAA O’DDATEE I’NDA SHIDDATEE WA YAA GHAUSEE I’NDA KURBATEE OHRUSNEE BE-A’YNEKAL LATEE LAA TANAAMO WAKFENEE BE-RUKNEKAL LAZE LAA YORAAMO YAA ZAL QUWWATIL QAWIYYATE WA YAA ZAL MEHAALISH SHADEEDE WA YAA ZAL I’ZZATIL LATEE KULLO KHALQEKA LAHAA ZALEELUN SALE A’LAA MOHAMMADIN WA AALE MOHAMMADIN WAKFENEE ZAALEMEE WANTAQIM LEE MINHO.

Translation:

O my Rescuer in my difficulties: O my Helper in my afflictions: Guard me with the eye that sleepeth not, and suffice me with the pillar of Might which cannot be reached: O the Master of great artifice. And O the Purchaser of the honour before whom all Thy creation is low and humble: Send the blessings on Mohammad and (holy) progeny of Mohammad. Help me against the oppressor and take my revenge from him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment